- Tour Plan
- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- 6 nights accommodation on BB basis at 3* hotels in Sofia, Plovdiv, Istanbul;
- Air-conditioned modern vehicles
- All excursions mentioned in the itinerary;
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Evening panoramic tour “Istanbul by night”;
- Professional English speaking guide
- All entry taxes and service charges for the visited in the itinerary tourist sites.
- Bosporus boat trip;
- Bus tour to the Asian part of Istanbul with a visit of Dolmabahche Palace;
- Dinner at fish restaurant in Istanbul
- Dinner at traditional Turkish restaurant with music and dances;
- Flight tickets to Bulgaria
- Personal expenses, meals (lunch and dinner)
- Visa arrangements
- Visit of Top Kapi Palace and St. Sofia Museum;
- Day 1
- Day 2
- day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
Arrival in Sofia. Accommodation. Guided sightseeing tour of the city centre, including visit of Alexander Nevski Cathedral- one of the largest Eastern Orthodox cathedrals in Europe, as wellas one of Sofia’s symbols and a primary tourist attraction; St. George Rotunda, St. Sophia Church, builtby emperor Justinian in the 6th century, National Theatre, formerRoyal Palace, housing the National Art Gallery and Ethnographic Museum,Presidency, etc. Free time in the city centre and main shopping area around Vitosha Boulevard. Inthe evening panoramic tour “Sofia by night” and dinner at a traditional restaurant with folklore music and dances. Overnight in Sofia.
Breakfast. Departure for Plovdiv with a comfortable airconditioned intercity bus. Sightseeing tour of Old Plovdiv, including visit to Ethnographic Museum, Roman Stadium, St. Constantine and Helena Church, etc. Visit to the Roman Theatre, which was built in the 2nd century AD under the rule of the Roman Emperor Trajan and is nowadays considered to be the largest surviving Roman construction in Bulgaria. Free time in the centre of Plovdiv. Accommodation in Plovdiv, overnight.
Breakfast. 9:00 am - departure for Turkey. Drive to Istanbul - huge modern city, former capital of three Empires. On the way stop for a sightseeing tour in the town of Edirne - the beautiful Selimiye Mosque - one of the miracles of the Muslim world, the central market, the Bulgarian church St. George. Arrival in Istanbul in the evening. Accommodation. Upon request, evening panoramic tour - “Istanbul by night”. Overnight in Istanbul.
Breakfast. Guided tour of the historical part of Istanbul - Blue Mosque, St. Sophia Museum which was Episcopal Church of the Byzantine capital, Hippodrome, old Sultan Top Kapi Palace, etc. Free time for individual visit of the famous covered market at Kapali Charshi, the Egyptian market and other places of interest. In the evening, upon request, dinner at a fish restaurant in the area of Kumkapi in Istanbul. Overnight in Istanbul.
Breakfast. Free time in Istanbul or, optional tours: 1.Boat trip on the Bosphorus Strait; 2.Panoramic bus tour to the Asian part of Istanbul and a visit to the New Sultan Palace Dolmabahche. In the evening, upon request, dinner at a traditional Turkish restaurant with music and dances. Overnight in Istanbul.
Breakfast. Free time in Istanbul. Departure for Bulgaria at noon. Arrival in Sofia late in the evening. Accommodation and overnight.
Breakfast. Transfer to the airport and departure.
More about Istanbul
More about this tour
- Alexander Nevski Cathedral
- St. George Rotunda
- The Old Town of Plovdiv
- Selimiye Mosque
- “St. Sofia” Museum
- The Blue Mosque
- Dolmabahche Palace
Price per person:
|1 pax||2-3 pax||4-8 pax||9-15 pax||16-24 pax||25-48 pax|
|1460 €||970 €||890 €||770 €||630 €||530 €|
- 1900 km round trip
- Children up to 12 years in their parents room– 16 EUR.
- Single room supplement - 220 EUR;
- Evening panoramic tour “Istanbul by night” - 8 EUR;
- Visit of Top Kapi Palace and St. Sofia Museum (entrance fee is paid separately) - 6 EUR;
- Dinner in a traditional Turkish dance bar with live music and dances - 42 EUR;
- Dinner at traditional Turkish restaurant with music and dances (advanced booking is required) - 38 EUR;
- Dinner at fish restaurant in Istanbul (advanced booking is required) - 23 EUR;
- Bosporus boat trip (advanced booking is required) - 18 EUR;
- Bus tour to the Asian part of Istanbul with a visit of Dolmabahche Palace (entrance fee is paid separately) - 8 EUR;
- Prices may be subject to change without prior notice;
- Advanced booking is required;
- The hotel reservations are guaranteed as a rule, when they are made more than 20 days prior to arrival; For requests made less than 20 days prior to arrival, additional confirmation of hotel reservations is needed;
- Additional confirmation of hotel reservations is needed at National Holidays/Events and Official Orthodox Holidays, such as Christmas, New Years Eve, Easter, Rose Festival /1st week of June/, 6th May, 6th September, 22nd September, etc;
- For groups up to 4 persons, the guide could be also a driver