- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
- Air-conditioned modern vehicles
- Professional English speaking guide
- Tips to guide and driver
- Day 1
Departure at 8.00 am in front of your hotel. Rila Monastery is the most exquisite example of monastery art and architecture in Bulgaria. Nativity of the Virgin Church with its miracle icon of the Virgin and splendid guilded iconostasis, the Monastery kitchen, Rila Monastery Museum keeping the long and heroic history of the monastery, the famous wooden cross made for a period of twelve years by a monk called Rafael, Hrelyo’s Tower and many spectacular views from the mountain and the surrounding nature impress visitors. The tour ends in front of your hotel.
- Child under 5 yrs. - free;
- Child 5 – 15 yrs. - 4 EUR;
- Students - 4 EUR.
- Prices may be subject to change without prior notice;
- Advanced booking is required;
- For groups up to 4 persons, the guide could be also a driver;
|1 pax||2-3 pax||4-8 pax||9-15 pax||16-24 pax||25-48 pax|
|165 €||89 €||61 €||43 €||40 €||36 €|