- Tour Plan
- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- 1 fishing guide for all travellers
- Accomodation at mountain huts with rooms with 2, 3, 4 and more beds; common sanitary facilities with dinner and breakfast
- Air-conditioned modern vehicles
- Professional English speaking guide
- Attractions and optional tours in the hotel area
- Tackles and flies
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
Arrival (Friday) (non fishing day) We pick you up from the airport/station/bus station. Transport to Damianitsa hut in Pirin mountain. We check in and have lunch and dinner in the hut.
Valiavishki lakes (Saturday) Fishing at the Valiavishki lakes and other lakes around. In the late afternoon we have a 1,5 hours walking to Tevno Lake hut. We have dinner there.
Fishing at Damianishka river (Sunday) Today we go for fishing to Damianishka river. In the late afternoon we go back to Tevno lake hut and stay there for the night. Dinner.
Departure (Monday) Walk from Tevno Lake to the town of Bansko and transportation from there to Sofia, bus station, airport or train station.
More about A Wild Brown Trout Weekend in Pirin Mountain
More about this tour
Pirin National Park - an area protected by UNESCO as part of the world natural and cultural heritage
Distance: 460 km km round trip
Price per person:
|2-3 pax250 €||4-8 pax235 €||9-15 pax212 €||16-24 pax 190 €||24-48 pax130 €
Discounts: Children up to 12 years – 16 EUR.
- Lunches - lunch pack can be ordered at the hut 8 EUR;
- Single room - 20 EUR.
- Tackle - All type of suitable fishing equipment (rod, reel, line and anything you need) can be hired for 15 EUR/per day.
Reccomended period: July - September
- The maximum time we will spend hiking is no more than two and a half to three hours per day.
- Fishing is allowed only during the weekends and bank holidays
- A year, month or week license are available at very low price.
- The size limits are brown trout 23cm (9 inches), rainbow trout 25cm (10 inches) and char 23cm (9 inches).
- The average size of the fish caught is about 25 cm -250 grams but every year a record fish bigger than 2 kilos have been caught.
- An angler is allowed to keep 8 fish with maximum combined weight of 2 kg (4 pounds).
-Prices may be subject to change without prior notice;
- Advanced booking is required;
- For groups up to 4 persons, the guide could be also a driver;